Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You Have to URN It!

So I found this blog that I am totally inspired by. She is Awesome! I am getting so much inspiration from this lady and I don't even know her. (I am being greedy and not ready to share her blog with you yet-(but I will someday!) But for now here is a sneak preview of something that I learned from her.


You buy 3 urns. (hers came from a thrift store- I got mine at a $ store). Spray paint them black.


Add a styrofoam ball covered in moss. and tie a little gingham ribbon to them and Voila!

Now go URN one yourself!!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Very cute Terra!!

Karey said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Not sharing her blog?! Who do you think you are?! I wanna peak! Those are so cute, by the way, I'm setting up a new email and need ur address. My computer won't access hotmail anymore:( grrrr