Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wedded Bliss!

The RS Pres. called last Sunday night and asked me if she could have a minute of my time. At first I was worried. (What did I do???)
There is a woman in our ward whose daughter was getting married and help was needed. Oh! Did I mention that she was getting married that Fri. (which gave us 5 days to plan, prepare (and atlas) decorate.
What the RS. Pres. didn't now was that this was a small dream of mine. Weddings- ahhh!

Nothing was really planned when we (me and my super flower-oriented friend of mine) got there so we had a blank slate to work with. (Ahhh!- Another dream of mine!)



The wedding banner (With this ring)


A guest book (a dollar store find with a lil' modge podge and scrapbooking supplies)



My first wedding cake (Okay it is flawed- but all in all- it turned out pretty darn cute!)

Some of the decorated room!
Weddings make me happy! I love special days (but will never have another one in my wedding dress).

4 comments:

Jodi said...

You and Mollie did a great job! It looks beautiful! You two are very creative girls.

Raina said...

Wow, you did a great job and i am super impressed with your cake! did you use fondant? i agree, weddings are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, girl! I had lots of fun. Let's do it again! Know anyone getting married? (tee hee hee)

Anonymous said...

You and Mo should totally go into business together! Your both very talented...it looks beautiful. BRAVO!