Monday, March 16, 2009

A New Soot!


Jack was being pretty quiet on Sat. He had be playing on the kitchen floor with some toys, so we weren't that worried about what he could get into. Then, I walked into the kitchen and was crossed between laughing or crying. Jack gt in the pellet stove. Not just a little. Ashes were everywhere and there was a huge black spot on his head that I had to wash 3 times before I could see his skin.
I left to start the shower and I stopped to grab the camera (to document this fine event) and when I came back, Mr. Naughtypants helped himself to the warm water while still fully dressed.
That morning when I dressed him in that cute, new white shirt, I thought, "I hope he doesn't get any stains on this today." Other moms can foresee the future, why can't I?

2 comments:

Nicki said...

If they can forsee the future, they are lying. Funny story. Life wouldn't be near as interesting if little hands didn't make big messes.

Jodi said...

That is such a cute picture! He has the best mischevious smile. And I agree with Nicki! :)