Friday, September 19, 2008

Catchin' Up!

I have been so behind on my bloggin' lately- so here's the news for Aug and Sept. in the Jacobs 6 Household:
We came back from our trip and shared our Belgium chocolates with the kids and a lesson about where we traveled to.Jack got his little locks cut for the 1st time. (b4 pic)After Pic!- Much Better!We went to Leavenworth, Wa on Labor Day Weekend
(a Geman/Swiss influenced town in Wa)The kids were introduced to the wonderful world of miniature golf!Carli did pretty good! Nolan Cheated and Bridger counted every swing but insisted on kicking the ball into the hole instead.Carli cut her finger (with a pair of scissors- she cut part of her finger-pad right off) It is completley healed now- but bled like crazy at the time! Jack-Jack learned to walk- (Even though this isn't a pic of it)We cam back to a boomin' garden. I picked 23 peppers one day.
I made salsa...and blackberry freezer jam and syrup (not pictured) from our blackberry bushes.

We had an Enrichment fair at church and I got to get crafty and make the awards. I thought of my Mom-in-law when I chose to put York peppermint patties in the center of each award.
Oh Yeah! and the kids started school. Nolan in 4th grade, Carli in 2nd grade and Bridger in another year of preschool. Boy- I sure missed blogging!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love mini golfing!
blog4ever☼☺☼

Debie Spurgeon said...

My last comment dissappeared.

Jack was looking so grown up to me, yep, it's the new doo.

The awards you made for the fair are adorable. Brent's is still on display, he's quite proud of it.

Deborama said...

How do I make comments on google reader? I love those ribbons! We missed you last night, how was your class?