Thursday, September 18, 2008

Propaganda

If you are related to us (or just super good friends) and if you haven't already, you will probably receive a note in the mail about magazine subscriptions as a fundraiser for the kid's school. I'm so sorry- but they get the kids so hyped up and excited about the prizes that they will receive if they turn in the note cars with addresses of friends and family members on them! So we did this and the kids each received a ball that lit up when thrown in the air (which they broke before they got it in the front door). Anyway- you don't need to respond to the postcards that you will get. I promise you that the kids were happy to get their toy and have forgotten all about the magazines. Sorry- that is Public School for ya- Gotta Luv it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, I know...and I laugh at the "broke before it got in the front door" that is why I just threw it all away when it arrived!