Saturday, August 14, 2010

He Just Won't Listen!

(Yes, Those are overalls, Don't Judge me-lol)

Before he was born, I said, "Okay baby....you can come out now" He was born 4 days after he was due. He just won't listen.

As a Newborn, when I said, "Okay son, it says in this book, that I am supposed to feed you, burb you and lay you down to sleep." He fell asleep nursing only to wake up and then projectile vomit all over me. (Yeah that is one of the kiddos favs) He just won't listen! When he was one, he got into E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. After we asked him to stop, I think it actually got worse. He Just won't listen.

Eating breakfast in the dark, before the sun rose.

When he was two, I told him to sleep because mommy was tired from being pregnant with his sister and needed to sleep in. He always got up at 5:30 a.m. He just won't listen.
When he was three, he drove us crazy with vacuums. "I told him to stop climbing on our vacuum, it is not a ride" He broke it so many times, we had to buy an extended warranty for it. He just won't listen.

When he was four, I let him play outside with his sister and told him "not to do anything naughty" he taught his sister how to throw green tomatoes over our fence into our neighbors backyard at their dogs. (They weren't happy) He just won't listen.

When he was five, I told him that he was too young to start Kindergarten a couple of weeks after his birthday. He became so smart that we couldn't wait another year. He just won't listen.


When he was six, I told him to try to make it IN the toilet like we taught you (not on the sides and the floor) He just won't listen


When he was seven, I told him I was glad he liked tornadoes, but didn't like the idea of replaying Curious George's movie clip of a tornado in a slowglobe 351 times in one sitting.He just won't listen.When he was eight, we constantly reminded him that even though he didn't like the smell, he would be fine sitting next to his sister when chewing gum. He still hasn't gotten over that one. He just won't listen.

When he was nine, we told him that he was going to cubscout camp just like he did the year before. He fought us even though he always has fun and learns a lot. He just won't listen.

When he was ten, his grandparents told him to slow down when driving the four-wheeler and he smashed into their shed. (What? too soon to be comical?-lol) He just won't listen.



Today, he is eleven, I have been telling him for 11 years to do one (little) thing for me.














I beg all the time




*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*





"Please Don't grow up"



He just won't listen.

Happy Birthday, Baby! You are turning into quite the young man!

P.S.- I used to sing you this song when you were a baby. The words were true and still are!

No comments: