Monday, August 23, 2010

Today.

Today I have Yukon potatoes growing out of my ears.
*
Today I realize that I need to live in an amusement park and not a house.
*
Today I realize my house is too much like an amusement park, complete with screaming kids.
*
Today I can't hide anything well enough from Jack. Especially the frozen cookie dough.
*
Today I will never take for granted the taste of a fresh, seasoned tomato from the garden.
*
Today I now know for sure that Jack is enemies with my milk glass collection.
*
Today I wonder when I will be able to take a shower.
*
Today I am wondering how many ways and how many nights we can have potatoes for dinner.
*
Today I am glad that I have only four kids.
*
Today I am wondering how I can send my first baby boy to Jr. High next week.
*
Today I want the house to be self cleaning.
*
Today I wish I could to make 2322 cafts and still have a clean house when I'm done.
*
Today I want Jack the Stripper to be done refinishing my cabinent so I can start organinzing our games.
*
Today I want to gobble down 3 bottles of Coke, 12 creme-filled cupcakes, and 6 bags of cheap candy and not have my scale notice anything different.
*
Today I wish Jack still took naps.
*
Today I am wishing summer would never end.
*
Today I want next week when school starts to come faster.

No comments: