Monday, August 2, 2010

The Pre- Post

(Click pic to enlarge)
In Mazatlan, I stopped at an outside market (most market places are outside) selling jewelery. I thought I would treat my hand to a little ring. It has been a long time since I have committed myself to wear another ring (daily) besides my wedding ring.
I came across this little silver ring with a "T" on it.
It called to me.
It spoke to me.
"Buy me Terra, we soooo belong together." I rescued it from a bunch of other rings. None of them were initial rings. This was the only one and it just happened to be my size and I payed only $8 for this pure silver little guy. I think I am in love!

More Mexico cruise pics to come when I leave the laundry long enough to load pics.

1 comment:

LKP said...

glad you had fun!
can't wait to read more about it.

p.s. did you get your disc of prom pics yet?