Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, My Darlin' Lil' Boy!!!

My lil' Bridgie turned 4 today. He is turning into such a wonderful and loving person. He has such a happy spirit and spreads the love every chance that he gets!

What did we do to celebrate the big 0-4???



Bridger chose panda cupcakes for the big party!



Then we called up these cuties to accompany us to Chuck E. Cheese (every 4yr olds dream place)



"Yes Dallin- this is going on the blog!!!"



"I hope all your wishes and dream come true, little one!"

7 comments:

Deborama said...

Awww, I was going throgh pics and found one of him and Avery when they were so little, it will be a good one to blow up for their wedding. :) Happy Birthday Bridger!

us8now9.blogspot.com said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes! Where did you get your inspiration?

Jodi said...

Oh, I can't believe he's 4! Did you have ALL those scouts take a time out from Scout Olympics today to sing happy birthday to him? Happy Birthday Bridger!!!!! By the way, I'm still getting used to you with long hair - I didn't recognize you at first this morning. Sorry I didn't say "hi" - my VT were waiting for me. :)

Debie Spurgeon said...

Thanks for taking them Terra, they had a blast. I think you're right, Chuck E Cheese is every kids dream. The cupcakes turned out so cute.
Did Dallin ask you about the pics going on the blog? He sees a camera and assumes.
Happy Birthday sweet boy Bridger.

Jan said...

4!! No way. He was a little toddler when I first met you guys and now this.

Happy Birthday Bridger. You are so cute. That sounds like a really fun party and event. Glad you had fun.

terramisu said...

Deborama- That's the spirit!

Pam- Ladies Journal had some cute cupcake ideas a few months ago.

Jodi- That is so funny- I have had long hair for awhile now- but people still say they don't recognize me sometimes!

Debsters- Yeah! Dallin always asks me if I am gonna put all my pix on the blog! It makes me smile every time cuz he is thinking what I am thinkin'!

Karey said...

Don't tell me you made those cupcakes! Adorable.