Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Bloggers Bounty!


Sonja has introduced me to MOF (My Online Friends). It is kind of like a chatroom for LDS sisters. I am learning all kinds of things there and I LOVE it! (Ever wonder where I learned to make Carli a dress using a men's shirt- or the idea for cake- waffles?!?!) There are a few blogs that I have recently discovered and found them so cool- that I thought I would share with everyone!

Click HERE for stinkin funny (and so -cute) LDS cards. (You will find some funny ones towards the bottom of the page!)

Click HERE for $ saving coupons and free samples (I have already gotten couple of samples in the mail!)

Click HERE for Super Duper CUTE ideas for girl's hair (Carli wouldn't let me do any of these with her hair- so I will pass this awesome blog to someone who can use it!) If you do any of these on your dd... post them on your bloggie! I wanna see!!!

If you know of any cool sites.... let me know! I love technology! I am learning LOTS of little things!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Great links Terra. Thanks.

Sonja said...

Yay for the MOFia :) I learn so much!

Debie Spurgeon said...

That's fantastic you have some other ladies to share with and learn from. I'm excited to look at your links.

Deborama said...

Nice like i need more things on the computer to keep me occupied. If the Prophet comes out and tells us we can't blog anymore that would be really embarrassing! :)