Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Let Em' Eat Cake!!!

This is my new favorite Dessert! Take a cake mix (any flavor) and mix batter accoding to directions. Grease up the ol' waffle iron.... and you have cake- waffles! Just don't blame me for all the weight that you are gonna gain!Did I mention that they make perfect- sized portions...
and they freeze nicely?!!?
So far we have tried: Devils food, yellow, white, and angel foodcake (which didn't work very well and smelled like burnt kettle corn).
You can have your cake waffles and eat em' too!

4 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Sounds great, and easy. I love that.

We received a waffle iron as a wedding gift and I love it. I make pizza waffles and the kids love them.

Jan said...

What a fab idea Terra. I am going to try this one out. To bad about the Angel food cake though.

And the pizza waffle sounds good to Deb. Wow. I have more than just a waffle iron, I have the whole world in my hand with that thing.

Thanks.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Yummy. If I gain weight I wont have to worry about that because I run a mile everynight. Thanks for giving me that great idea.
Bye bye.

Karey said...

Yum-O! Great idea. I have also have a recipe for waffle cookies.