Saturday, June 21, 2008

Australian Day Camp!

Nolan had cub scout day camp this week. It was a blast! He said he had a lot of fun! The theme was "The Outback!" This was right up Nolan's alley! He loved learning about the animals that live in Australia and making some neat crafts based on items that are used there.
Amy did a wonderful job setting this up! When I went to help out I was amazed by all that there was to do. (But I forgot my camera- so I will have to bum pix off of a friend!) Here's somethings that Nolan made at Camp.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Good Day Mate. Glad that you had some fun down under. What some neat projects. I love them all. Good job. Thanks for sharing your scout camp days. I won't have anymore of those with my kids, but grandkids, maybe.

Debie Spurgeon said...

That was three days of jam packed fun. So much work went into Day Camp this year.

I want a didgeredoo.

Amy J. said...

I am so glad that Nolan had a good time. All the boys were so well behaved this year, they were all such a pleasure! I took tons of pics and I know Nolan is in a few of them. I am making a CD for each Pack so you can get copies.

Jodi said...

That's the first picture of the tie snakes I've seen. I was wondering what they looked like -- very cute!!!!