Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dr. Suess Reading Week!

This week they are honoring Dr. Suess at the kid's school. They sell hats and are having a used book sale. They also had a Story- Night- where we went and they read and told stories to the kids. I went with the older two and I was surprized at how fun it was. There were a lot of families there. They gave out free books just for coming!They had many door prizes and Nolan won a hat and a Dr. Suess Book! (Since he already had a hat- he gave the 2nd one to Bridger!) Carli really did have fun, despite "the mood" that she was in when we came home!

What are you reading this week?

I Have Just finished this:

and this and this
Now I am working on this:

I have really enjoyed these books (Okay- they were no Harry Potter- but they weren't bad!) 'Pretties' was Probably my fav. and even though 'Specials' didn't go as I would have liked- it was still good! Do you have any book recommendations for me?

3 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Holy Cow, you are an avid reader. I hardly read at all (except magazines and blogs and the Book of Mormon). We missed the Dr. Seuss night because I couldn't drag my kids away from Howard Amon Park. Looked like a ton of fun!!

Jan said...

Can't believe how you read so much. It was fun seeing your family last night. Dr. Seuss rocks. Your kids look so cute.

terramisu said...

Ladies- I have to do something with my "down time" (when I nurse the babes!)