Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hungry???

Are you craving sweet treats?

Well you can't have these...



or these.




Remember that post last week, when I asked what I was gonna make from these...


I got the Idea from this genius lady in Austalia, and then found the directions from this genius lady!

There was a cute cake stand in TJMaxx awhile ago- but I didn't buy it cuz I didn't know where I would put it when I wasn't using it - Now I am ready to buy a cute cake stand and have these confections on them all year. (I think I will make some for each holiday!)


How many kids do you think I will fake out?

10 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Oh my goodness, they're FAKE? What, I was headed over for a sample. That's pretty cool though, you can have a beautiful dessert constantly on your plate and visitors come over and think you're amazing. Enrichment class?

Jan said...

I was going to be picked up by Deb on the way for the samples. Has John broke a tooth yet biting into one of those cakes to go with his lush skin. I can't believe that fake looks so good. And I am with Deb on this one too. Enrichment class 101. I think this is a new diet cookbook too. How to fake yourself thin. I like it.

rip said...

I've got it! When you are thinking of your neighbor and want to bring her goodies, you bring them over, and when she (or me) is thinking of you, I'll take them back to you!

Karey said...

Those are horrible to have around! They are going to make you crave sweets all day long!!!!

l.a.c. said...

will you please deliver some of these treats for next week's dinner -- some that are edible?! they look divine! crafty and clever you are.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Wow there fake. Could you make me some. They look so pretty.
Bye Bye.

Jan said...

Terra, Ashton has a blog now.
ashtondebbie.blogspot.com
One more addictive friend we'll have. Feed the need.

Deborama said...

Hey stranger! I finally started a blog so I stole you off of Jan's list of friends! :) quite being so creative and crafty its annoying. :)

Jodi said...

You faked me out and I'd like to think I'm a kid!! :) Great job!

Sonja said...

Yum!! Too bad they're fake. I agree with the others, you should teach a class.