Sunday, March 2, 2008

Her Missionary Spirit!


Today was stake conference! It was just Carli, me and Jack. Jon stayed home with the 2 boys cuz Nolan was sick and Jon had gone to 4 hrs. of meetings the night before. Carli was listening to the speakers and then decided to write a story. Here is her story:
Translation:

Once upon a time, there was a man and a person and a man. They were not friends and they didn't know about God. And they were not going to church. Once another man came and he showed the bad guys about God and the scriptures and they didn't listen to him. So he kept telling them about that stuff and finally they listened. Then they went to church and they knew about God, now they were friends.

I think that it should be a best seller for future missionaries!- (but of course I am biased- being her mom and all!)





5 comments:

Jan said...

That is so awesome Carli. I think she must have felt the spirit. I just love when children gain a little something from things like conference. It gives us mothers hope that they are getting it. It sounds as though she is. That was great.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I spent about 10 min. in the chapel yesterday and felt I really, really missed out. Thanks Carli for updating me and uplifting me. That was so sweet.

Aaron said...

That is a great story Carli. I could have used it to teach my lesson yesterday.
That should be inspirational to everyone when they get this months Ensign, that will come with 10 extra copies to hand out to friends and neighbors.

terramisu said...

I loved your story, Carli! I love you so much!

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Well what a cute story.