Monday, March 17, 2008

I'ts Over!, I'm Done, Sorry I missed it!

It's Over!
It's been a long weekend. The R.S. birthday dinner is over and it went well.





We had a good turn-out (Even though there is no people in these pictures- I took them b4 everyone came) I learned a lot-just preparing for this pasta-bar dinner. (Like how to cook pasta for 80 people and keep it warm for hours too.) I liked the Christmas lights that we put around the gym. We dimmed the lights and they really stood out!

The tables turned out cute too!

For the entertainment- we played the Eternally Wed game! (like the Newly Wed game) It was so funny- that I had streams of tears coming down- what a blast!

I'm Done!

I sat on the couch on Sat. until I finished reading my book. (Didn't get that much done- other than finding out the conclusion to this story)


The beginning was engrossing, the middle was just kinda gross, but at the end there was a twist. It was pretty good. I am not sure what I am gonna read next... any suggestions?

Sorry I missed it!

This post is for Saralyn. This weekend has been so crazy that I totally forgot to give her a birthday blog (on her Birthday!) So Happy Birthday Saralyn! Just how old are you??? heehee

3 Things that I Like about Saralyn.

1. She tells it how it is. (No crap- just the truth- but always funny!)

2. I always laugh when around her-just ask her about her "Lazy Ass"-(C'mon people - its about a donkey!) She kills me!

3. She wants to be my neighbor (Okay- I think that there is something wrong with her on this one!!!- She has seen our family and still wants to live here (and hopefully still will after this post!) - That's just CRAZY Woman!!!)

4 comments:

rip said...

The dinner was great! The company was wonderful, but the entertainment was questionable. Seriously, it was a lot of fun! I loved the atmosphere and the cute pillow-box thank you gifts.
Oh, and Happy, Happy Birthday Saralyn dear! Even if it is late, I wish you the very best any day!

Jan said...

That is so funny when you said a good turn out and it was empty. I heard nothing but good things about the party. Who wouldn't want to live by you. Your crazy fun. And Saralyn, Happy Birthday Lazy #!%. Love ya for sures.

Jan said...

We need to do the VT route thingy. Let me know what works for you. Jan

l.a.c. said...

looks like another successful event...you seem to have many, many great ideas! happy birthday sarlyn -- i hope it was great!