Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Day!

Last night we painted the eggs. (Okay- the kids were horribly grouchy- so we didn't get to make the object lesson Easter cookies- but we did have a good talk about Easter and why it is important to celebrate this holiday).
Jack helped us prepare for the Easter Bunny.
Caught- ya'!

The E. bunny kept it simple this year! He gave out books and videos. (Thanx Easter Bunny- I was getting tired of listening to the same videos in the car!)


Then it was time for church! Carli had a rough morning and fell asleep during sacrement meeting!

The kids clean up well- huh?!?

They had to wait 2hrs. for Daddy to come home before they hunted for their eggs. But they were patient and it paid off! Just look at all that loot!

The E. Bunny gave them plastic eggs with jelly beans and Candian $ inside (we are going to Canada in June- How did that E Bunny know?!?)

Hope you had a Lovely Easter!

9 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Canadian money? Very clever. They definately have to save it until the trip. I am so underambitious at Easter. No egg dying, grandma had the egg hunt, limited basket gifts! I need to step it up.

Jan said...

That was a great idea to give them money now. Where in Canada? I love that place. Looks very fun and I am glad that somebody stills dyes eggs. We use too, but it just doesn't happen anymore. Take Care.

Jodi said...

You guys colored a TON of eggs! How fun! Jake wanted to do that yesterday for his birthday, but I was just sooooo tired! So, we're going to color post-Easter eggs tonight for FHE. I know - I'm lame. :(

Jodi said...

Oh, I forgot to say - I LOVE the background of your blog - VERY cute!

Deborama said...

My kids were dying for the store bought ones in the plastic wrappers but they are so overpriced and full of nothing so I just wrapped my own, they were very cute and cheap. your kids look to cute in their matching clothes.

l.a.c. said...

adorable outfits...i love blue on all of them :) ! we have to make them match while we can...some day they will say "no way!" thanks for listening to my bad-mom story today. no, not bad-mom, just bad-moment! great dinner too!

Karey said...

Where in Canada are you going? I'm from Lethbridge,Alberta? Need any tips?

terramisu said...

Karey- we are goin' to Vancouver, and yes, I cam use some tips if ya' got em!

terramisu said...

Karey- we are goin' to Vancouver, and yes, I cam use some tips if ya' got em!