Saturday, March 29, 2008

Girlz Night Out-4!

For our BIG Girlz Night Out, we went to the Craft Fair. It was a lot of fun! It gave me some great ideas and the girls were so excited they were running all over, looking at each booth.
Here they are looking at a lady Making candles. Carli was mezmerized by this and watched her for quite a long time. She also asked the lady a TON of questions. Needless to say, I think the poor lady was pretty happy to see us move on!

Saralyn bought Leah a princess crown- but I think that was because she secretly wanted to wear it! Look how gorgeous!


After the craft fair, we went to Applebee's for dinner! Yummy Food!


But you know every girls night out has to end with dessert!


Carli and I got the Choc. Lava cake.


I'm crazy for Lava Cakes!!!


Dessert always makes these girls happy!


Leah couldn't get enough of the yummy apple-thing that they got! (I think her eyes were bigger than her stomach!)

Here is an idea for our next girls night out!

(Don't forget to pause the music on my playlist)


Don't send a lame eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!

7 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

That dessert lookes yummy. Glad you had fun. The video was so funny. Like the Hannah Montana song Girls Night Out.
Bye bye.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Visit my blog I got a funny post.
Bye bye.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Hey, we both ate delicious cake this weekend. Looks like a blast!!

Jan said...

Wow=you two are the funnest friends. I love the look of that cake. And the craft place looked like fun as well. And she deserves a little princess crown. Fun times again.

Jan said...

oh and the video was absolutely hilarious. I am just so glad they were wearing shorts under those skirts.

Sonja said...

I think you're addicted to these girls night out. Way too fun!

Deborama said...

I had no idea you guys had moves like that! Very impressive!