Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just Havin' Fun!

So I found this fun new sight and I just couldn't stop playing with it! Below are me and Jon morphed into celebs. I did myself a few times (Yes- I know I could be doing better things with my time!) and got Katie Couric twice. So I guess she is my celebrity twin. I did Jon's face a bunch of times and kept gettin' old guys. Donny Osmond was the first guy that matched Jon's face that wasn't over 60, and that I had actually heard of. (Sorry Jon, thats what you get when you leave me alone on the computer- hehe)

Then, I got to see who the kids actually look like. I don't beleive the results. Carli definetly looks more like the Jacobs side, rather than me but it was all just for fun!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

That is such a riot about Jon. Donny Osmond. This is truly hilarious and so much fun. Thanks for sharing.

Debie Spurgeon said...

This is too funny. When Elizabeth was born I couldn't believe there was NO part of me in her, she's all Mathews. I was so glad when Kenley was born and she was all Barnes.
This really is such a fascinating part of having a baby, who will they look like?

Amy J. said...

What a fun thing to do! I will so have to try this!