Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yippeeeee!

This came out today! Did you pick up your copy... I did! (It was a mother's day gift from Jon... well, he found that out when he got home anyway!) I'm gonna hurry up with this post so that I can read it! I'm all excited to read a romantic book about body- snatching! (Don't knock it till' you've read it!) Thanks to Terri, I was able to read this book! Liked it more than the movie. The characters didn't fight as much!

Ah! This was cute! I told Jonny he should read it so that he can get a better idea of what our relationship should be like 20 years from now! I don't think he liked that idea very much!
Thanx Saralyn (Who has just about all of the N. Sparks collection!)
What books are you workin' on? (No, really... I wanna know!)

5 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

I'm embarrassed to say, nothin'.

I'm a short article magazine reader.

Jan said...

Book of Mormon. There is no body snatching, but it is loaded with all sorts of exciting things. Too be honest, I have never heard of that book your diving into today. That is how boring I am.

Deborama said...

I havne't read the wedding I don't think. I wanna. The host looks too wierd for me, I could hardly handle the vampires. :)

us8now9.blogspot.com said...

Do you loan books? I have read the first 3, but of course not book 4 since it just came out.

Sonja said...

I'm also reading The Host. LOVING it so far .... and being a bit neglectful of things around here.