Monday, May 5, 2008

New to Me!!!

Remember This?
(My great thrift store find)
Well... I FINALLY finished it!
Now it matches our table!What's next?... Shopping for accessories to put in it of course!
Now the fun begins!
Usually, I try to put music to accompany my posts. Since I really couldn't find one for "Hutch" (Jon recommended Starksy and Hutch- but I didn't like the theme song)- I chose an "Oldie but Goodie" from my fav. guys from Liverpool! (Do you LOVE Paul's voice in this song, or is it just me?)

7 comments:

us8now9.blogspot.com said...

That looks so professionally done. I will have to have you help me decorate my house once it gets done, and started, of course.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Great Job Terra. Looks fabulous. I keep hoping I can find great thrift store deals, I guess you've got to be in the right place at the right time.

Jan said...

I love how you match songs to posts. That is also what Mattie loves in here. And John has imput. That about cracks me up. I can just hear him making a suggestion about Starsky and Hutch. Too funny.

And now about the hutch. Impressive. I can't believe that you tackled such a huge piece of furniture. I am way proud of you. It looks fantastic where you put it too. Really a nice job. I have to hire you to finish my island sometime. I think your the perfect woman for the job. Well when your kids are all in school. Kudos here to you girl.

l.a.c. said...

you can do everything...i am convinced! beautiful work...as was your dinner last night :)

Sommers Funny Farm!! said...

Hey Terra, Long time no speak. I was cleaning out my desk and found your yearly update. I'm so glad cause I love reading blogs. That hutch is an awsome find. Great job!!! Oh, this is Sarah by the way.

Kori said...

That looks awesome! I need a new hutch. I am a bit jealous.

PS. Thanks for dropping that registration packet by. I am excited to have your little guy in the preschool. :)

Karey said...

OH MY GOSH...you are so talented. I just love it.