Thursday, May 1, 2008

A-Z Does It!

Carli had a play at her school tonight! It was about the alphabet! There were speaking parts, but she was a singer (No solos- just in a big group of kids!) She was so super excited about this play! She did great!

One of her friends was a letter (and had a speaking part). I wanted to know who else she knew who had a speaking part. We had a conversion before we ate dinner that went something like this.

T: Who else had a speaking part?

C: All the letters.

T: Well, duh!- no I mean who are they?

C: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N.....etc.

Did she just make a joke? (Well- it was much better than her made- up knock- knock jokes anyway!)

The ABC's of why I love Carli!

A- She's Awesome, B- Beautiful, C- Crafty, D- Determined and Dependable, E- (she sets an)Example ,F- Faithful, G- Grateful, H- Helpful, I- Independent, J- Joke-ster, K- Kind, L- Loving, M- Music- lover N- Nice, O- Optimistic, P- Pretty, Q- The Queen in our house! R- Resourseful, S- Sporty, T- A Terrific Kid, U- Unselfish, V- Very, Very Sweet, W- Wimsy, X- X-tra Silly, Y- Young and full of energy, Z- Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, wakes her up! (ZZZZZZZZ!)

4 comments:

Jan said...

Mattie came home and told me all about the play. She loves that play. She was P. I know that where ever a person is in the play, that it is needed and a good job. I love how she rambled on the ABC's instead of what you were seeking. Cute pictures and love the vest. Nice alphabet tribute. So perfect for this post Terra.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I love this play too. In our house we have had an I-Kenley and a I can't remember what Dallin was, I think V.
I can't believe she answered with such a witty, clever response. In a few years you'll be doing it again with Bridger. Maybe he'll be the B.

Deborama said...

So fun, I love school plays! She is so cute with those glasses.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

There play was so good. I loved it. I like your music that you chose to go with this post.
Bye bye.