Wednesday, February 13, 2008

All You Need is LOVE!

Who Do I Love?


Heavenly Father: So thankful for my existance here and all that I have been given! I am thankful for the ways that He communicates with me and answers my prayers!

The Savior: For His example. For all that He did for me!

Jon: (my Valentine) cuz he is so sweet and thoughtful! I think one of the secrets of our marriage is that we try (hard) to respect each other. I couldn't imagine spending eternity with anyone else!

Nolan: (my oldest son) He is so creative and talented! He has really developed a special relationship with me lately- He tells me that he loves me a lot more!

Carli: (My (only) baby- girl) I love her heart! She loves so many people and I am noticing how whe wears her heart on her sleeve. She has such a love for the Lord and Savior and such a desire to learn more about them!

Bridger: (My Bridgie- poo-poos) What can I say about Bridge? I think that every inch of him is adorable. He is constantly hugging people. People that he has hugged recently are: Some lady at Mcdonalds, the guy that re-finished our floor, and a R.S sister that I had just met. He makes me giggle!

Jack- Jack: (My Sweet Baby) I couldn't ask for a better lil' guy! He is so easy- going. But he loves to smile at people. Anytime someone smiles at him, his whole face lights up and he smiles back!- So Adorable!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Who Do You Love?

I chose to put this Kenny Rogers song on my playlist because it is my favorite love song! (I know, I'm a dork- but I have loved ever it since I was lil')

Sorry for all this waisted space- I can't erase it- The Blogger site is not being a friend right now- I will try later!

l

2 comments:

Jan said...

What a lovely way to think of Valentines in sort of a prayer form. Beautiful words Terra.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I like Kenny too, but Barry Manilow's "Mandy" is my fav. cheezy song. We love your sweet kids too. My girls are constantly talking about Bridger, as you know. Love and hugs!!