Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Restless in Washington!

Jon and I had a date on Sat. (to celebrate his birthday) and we got talkin'! I mentioned to him how monotonous life seemed these days and how restless and bored that I have been lately. Jon said that it sounded like I was having my mid-life crisis a little early! (He is always so comforting- uh?) Finally he said that I got like this when each of the kids were babies- (wanting to do things, but feeling like I was tried down to the baby!) I guess that he is right! But I shouldn't feel like this- look how fast they grow!
Jack, newbornJack 5 months
Bridger- 5 months
Bridger- 3 years
Carli- 2 years Carli- 6 years

Nolan- 1 year

Nolan- 8 years

I am sure that one day, many years from now, Jon and I will be on a date- and I will be complaining because my kids are grown and I am bored!- There's just no winning this one- uh?

3 comments:

Jan said...

This made me want to cry Terra. It was beautiful. I know how time flies and we really do get those feelings of being tied down, but it will leave, they will leave and then you will realize how much fun it was.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

My mom says to me that I'm growing up fast. Time flies by fast. Eddie was at the MTC 1 1/2 years ago and he is coming back this year. It went by fast.

Sonja said...

Aint it true sista! Funny thing about life, it always seems like we want something different now. But when we're all old and wrinkly, we'll wish we had it the way it was.