Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Husband's Ignorance...A Wife's Bliss???

This post is for all the husbands of Blogspotters! Jon and I were talking the other day about the things that wives put on their blogspots and how their husbands rarely know what pics or info about them is being posted (not to worry- it was a very light and funny conversation). I can only imagine how a husband is at church, going through a happy Sunday- when someone comes up to him, snickering and says, "We liked your picture on your wife's blogspot."- Then he has to hunt down his wife and figure out exactly what the damage was. This Blog and This Blog can be examples of this. (I know that they got me laughin'!) What do you think? Not to worry- Jon Has approved of this pic just to prove my point! We were dating and running out of things to do together. I decided to give him a facial- which he grudgingly aggreed to- and now he always says, "Why don't you give me facials anymore?!?!" (Haven't you ever wondered where Jonny got that baby-soft skin?!?)

4 comments:

Jan said...

Seriously hilarious. Poor John Boy and all husbands of blogging wives. It is so true that we use them for a chuckle or two. I think that we should become lawyers for blogging divorces. We would be rich. Mask on John.

rip said...

Is John prepared to have a bunch of people touching his face to see for themselves his "baby soft face"? Just wondering. Cute pic.

Natasha said...

I think this pic takes the cake!

Andrea said...

LOL too funny! I give my dh manis/pedis all the time, at his request...but shhhhh don't tell anyone!