Friday, February 15, 2008

A Birthday Blog...For Bro. Aaron

Happy Birthday Aaron!
(Jon's Younger Brother- I will claim him as my lil' bro. too!!!)

3 Things that I love about Bro. Aaron

1. He doesn't slack on his "uncle duties" with the kids!- Loves to play with them!

2. He is such the jokester!- Always trying to make you laugh!

3. I have NEVER seen him without a smile on his face- SERIOUSLY!

So Handsome!- Ladies, Can you believe

that he is un -attached?

(Aaron- That was just to get you back for this comment HERE!- Hee Hee!)

Have a Great Weekend!

3 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Ok Terra, I have about 5 GREAT friends (that's just off the top of my head) that are single and looking and wonderful. I don't know how to approach something like that though. Seriously, I have one particular friend from High School that I just reconnected with and I'm feeling the love start to develop already.

Jan said...

Thats sounds like a catch for someone. Happy Birthday Uncle.
I have no one to name.

Aaron said...

Thanks for the kinds words on the Birthday Blog. I got your package today and the shoes fit great. I am all set for the Summer now.

As for the match-making game, I don't know about that?