Monday, February 11, 2008

Harry Potter Series- So Stinkin' Good!

Okay- so for todays blog I am gonna rave about Harry Potter! If you are tired of me going on and on about it, there is hope! I have finished the series, so this will be the last post about HP for awhile (Until the 6th movie comes out in Nov.) Also- you can read an old blog- or wait for a new one!
First of all, just let me say, that this woman is a genius! Someone give her tons of money!! (Oh! wait- they already did!- and she earned every penny!)

J.K. Rowling is a fantastic story-teller!


But the only reason why I got through 3 books in 2 weeks is because of this guy!

Hats- off to Jim Dale for his Audio- Performance! He was amazing- he did all the voices of the characters. Even Jon (Who had already read the whole series) would sit and listen to them with me- cuz he said that there was a different quality of listening to them, than just reading them! I wish that I could tell you the ending- but you will have to read it for yourself!

My next book adventure is this:
(I'm already 1/2 way through the first one!)
I am excited for the movie to come out in Dec.
This Guy plays the lead and he was also in a Harry Potter movie!

I love reading and stories! It gives my mind something to ponder over, while I go through the mundane ritual of cleaning the house, doing the laundry, washing the dishes, preparing dinner and all of the other 'so- fun' things that I have to do every day!

What is your mind conjuring up while your hands are busy?

4 comments:

rip said...

Yeah! You finished them! I am so in love with Harry Potter. I knew it was over, but I was a bit sad to turn the last page on the last book. No more H.P. to look forward too. I just finished the last twilight book a couple of weeks ago. They are a good read.

Jan said...

I need to be a better reader. I just can't seem to find my niche.

Sonja said...

I LOVE the Twilight series, I'm sure you will too. As for the LDS MOF's, pictures are easy. Just crop your favorite one to be an exact square, upload it to photobucket.com - time to create an account if you don't have one, they are dead useful. Go to your profile, then "forum profile information" and copy and paste the link that your photobucket account provides into the line where it says avatar and viola! You're welcome to email if you have questions.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I am scared to start reading books. I can't put them down. I am tempted though with the Twilight series because I've only heard great things. I agree about Ms. Rowling, that one person could dream it all up is fascinating.