Monday, October 6, 2008

Boo-tiful Day!

Whew! I can remember my Grandma Ann telling me that her mom used to say that as you get older the days get shorter. I swear they do. When I was young, the 12 hours that I was awake for, seemed like a lifetime. I am usually surprised how much I DON'T get done in one day. But today was good. Some things that made this day good were:

* Realizing that this is Bridger's 1st full week of preschool. (going everyday as he was only going 2 days before)

* My Big Scientist Guy came home from a weekend business trip at 2pm today and didn't go into work!

* Carli and I seemed to giggle and get along so well today! (There is a mother/daughter bond forming between us and I love it!)

* Feeling Accomplished. Shopped for and made dinner for our dinner group (including these cute ghost cupcakes that were the inspiration for this blog!) and even did some laundry.
* Being Content! My Lil' Family is cute and I love them so much!

Hope Your day was Bootiful too!

5 comments:

Jan said...

You always produce the best ideas. I love your bootiful creations.

rip said...

Those cupcakes look amazing! Tutorial please!
Yay on all your other good things.

Kori said...

Those are so cute! What are the ghost made of? Bridger is doing great in preschool. I enjoy his sweet little personality!

us8now9.blogspot.com said...

They sure are cute - you do soooo many cute and fun things. Pass along the how to's on the cupcakes. My kids are dying to make some.

The Evanites Tribe said...

Way to go, girl! i love days like that! keep on smiling!