Friday, October 24, 2008

Deb's Halloween Bash!

Every Year our friend, Debbie, has a Halloween party with a theme. One year the theme was "Cavemen". Another year it was "Lifestyles of the rich and famous."Last year the theme was "Opposites." (Jon was a lumberjack and I was a tree-hugger). It is a lot of fun every year and a chance to have fun and see how others interpreted the theme. Then we have a good laugh, eat food and play super fun games! This year the theme is............


Bikers

(not bicyclists- but down and dirty motorcycle riders)

What will you dress up as for Halloween???

P.S. Deb. S.- I am so excited to see your black leather maternity pants! Rock on, Woman!!!

1 comment:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Everyone looked so great. There's no way these thighs were getting into leather pants. I thought I looked OK until seeing that pic of me singing on debbie's blog. Yikes!!