Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Family Pix!

I have been asked who took our picture of my blog header. Sonja took our family pictures this year. She is super talented and such a neat person! We had a lot of fun walking around and posing. Here is some of Sonja's genius!




















Sonja took these pics of Jon and me and I love them, but there was a sunspot of Jon, so she invited us to her studio to take some of the 2 of us.
I told Jon that these would be the ones that we show at our 50th wedding anniversary.

5 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

The pic where Jon is throwing Jack in the air and Jack is clenching down his arms like that reminded me of Colton when he was really small--he would do the same thing. Thanks for the flashback!

Karey said...

I love them! How did you do your hair (when it's pulled back)?. It looks so cute. Also how did you get the picture to be our blog header? I can't seem to figure it out.

LKP said...

sun spot or not, i UBER HEART that pic of the two of you staring at one another....very sweet! hey, not sure if you'll get this before Sunday morning or not, but I just threw you and your fam in for the 6:45-7:15 slot on the schedule based on where your house is I figure that'll work into the flow nicely, if that doesn't work for you let me know....just didn't want you to be shocked if you saw yourself down already...=) I'll see you tomorrow!

Jan said...

Hey there you two love birdies. Those are some gorgeous and flirty pics of you guys. I adore them. That hair of yours Terra, is something else. In a very good way. Sign me up Sonja. Your kids look so cute too. Love them ALL.

Did you see your son in the Tri-City Herald news page? He was on a 4 wheeler. Just asking. You did a great job today.

Jodi said...

Awwww, those pictures are great! I love them! And I guess I got my answer on who took them. Maybe I'll be giving Sonja a call.