Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Brainiac!

Jack went to the Dr. yesterday for his 1 year check-up. The Dr. told me that his head was in the 99% -tile for head size. (99% of kids heads are smaller than Jack's) Wow! I mean, I knew his head was big before he was born when the poor guy's head had a different due date than his body, but wow! I tried to put a sweater on him for church on Sunday. It was one that both Nolan and Bridger wore. But when I tried to get it over Jack's noggin, he was crying as I tugged and tugged. I finally did- but I think I was hurting him and I stretched out the sweater. The Dr. said he would measure his head again when he was 15 months, and said not to worry yet, but it could be due to something serious. I don't think that I am really worried at all. My kids are healthy (and obviously solid!) and Jack- Jack's big head holds that gi-normas, beautiful , smart and adorable brain of his. I Love kissing everyinch of that cute nogin and I am glad that it is not the tiniest bit smaller!

(Jonny said, "Poor Jack, is that why you keep falling and bumping your head? Cuz it is so big that you can't hold it up?!?!)

7 comments:

The Warnicks said...

I think his head is just perfect, and that picture of your family is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! It is a great picture of all of you!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

My neighbor's kids growing up were the same way--big heads on little tiny bodies and they were adorable. They just grew into it. Your header picture is SO neat--I love it!

Jan said...

Love the new look in here. He is so cute. I love his big eyes. Smart Jack.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I forgot to tell you yesterday that your new header is really, really cute.

Don't worry, all my boys had larger heads. As long as it grows consistently there isn't anything to worry about.

Natasha said...

Jack would fit in well with my kids. And yes, they do need bigger noggins to fit all the brains! He's so cute.

rip said...

I loved John's comment! He is a cutie (Jack not John, I mean I'm sure John's cute, but I wasn't commenting about John's head...I think I'll stop now)

Deborama said...

cute picture on top! I love it! I wanna see all of them! Funny about brilliant Jack!