Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Carli's Weather!

The kids watch the weather page of the newspaper to see the kids' corner. (This is where kids submit pictures that they have drawn of different kinds of weather) They like to look at the pictures and they also like to look for kids that they know. Carli drew a picture in the Spring of last year in her Kindergarten Class ,when they were learning about weather, to be submitted to the newspaper. It just now came out in the paper. (Her teacher cut it out and gave it to her and I'm glad she did because we only get the paper on the weekends).

4 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

I am such a bad friend. I saw Carli's picture and planned on cutting it out and saving it for you, but forgot.
Congratulations on your published art work Carli.

Jan said...

Way to go Carli. I love the picture. It is very cute. I can see why they would want to pick it. That is very exciting to your name in the paper. Keep it forever.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Thats exciting Carli. You did a great job on your art work. I remember when I got my art work in the paper. Just like my mom said keep it forever.
Bye bye.

Elizabeth said...

Thats so cool!Its so exciting to have your name in the paper. Cute picture.