Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Heart Ped Egg!!!

So I guess that I walked barefoot for too many summers in Vegas. My feet are pretty bad for my age (and getting worse every summer). Don't worry I will spare you a pic. of my feet. But I heard about this neat lil' contraption for calluses and dry skin on feet. It is called Ped Egg. It is only $10 at Walgreens. You rub it on the bottom of your feet and VOILA!- Bye Bye dry, rough, cracked skin!
(Jon called it the cheese grater for your feet- but hey- I have no shame!- whatever works!)
So I bought one to try and now I love it! I tried every lotion known to man last year (including some yucky smelling ones!) and my feet were still getting worse! But this summer- Watch Out!- I plan to have sexy feet (Oh Baby!)
Did I just discover a good Christmas present?!?!

9 comments:

rip said...

I'm so excited! And I can't wait to try it! My feet are so gross I think I'll like it!

Jan said...

I have wondered about that thing. I am so glad that it works. I am going to get me some sluff off. Yeah. Thanks Terra for the great gross item of the day.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I've never heard of it but I need one in the worst way possible. My girls got pedicures this weekend, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm too embarrassed at my cracked, ugly feet.

Jodi said...

I can't wait to try it! I'm a sandal wearer, so my feet are pretty dry too. I really need to go get a pedicure that everyone seems to be enjoying lately.

Sonja said...

Thanks for the review, I will have to try it. My feet are in need of some TLC.

Karey said...

That's too funny. I just got one of those!

Deborama said...

does it hurt? Im a baby, those oriental ladies that do my feet are ruthless. :( that egg looks a little nicer.

terramisu said...

Deborama-
No- That is the best part- It really doesn't hurt!

The Warnicks said...

I love your page! I saw the ped egg on tv and i wanted to try it, but didnt know if it really worked or not! Now i want it! So thank you!