Friday, April 25, 2008

Update!

Well, it has been a heck of a week with the broken washer. Last fri, the repairman was supposed to come, and I waited all day so that I wouldn't miss him. But it was getting late on fri, and he still hadn't come, so I called and they had no recolection of my appointment. So then I made another appt. with a different co. The man came on Mon. and said that there was something stuck in the back of the drum and that he could get it loose, but it would take him 2 hours and cost about $260. We decided to take it back to Costco. We got a new one, but they had a new model. Instead of the Whirlpool Duet, We had to get the Whirlpool Duet Sport. It looks tons different and isn't really supposed to be a whole lot smaller, but I swear that it is. For years, we had a washer and dryer that didn't match. I was so happy when we bought our set and they matched. Now- we look like gypsies again, with our non- matching set. Well we needed one bad and beggers can't be choosers!
Have A Good Monday!
I caught up on some laundry this weekend- so only 391 more loads left! (Crap, I "love" laundry!)

4 comments:

Deborama said...

those are far from alvacado green and dirty yellow mismatched! Laundry is fun I love it! j/j

rip said...

Ahhh laundry. When they invent a machine that gathers, sorts, washes, dries, folds and puts away, I will buy a new washing appliance. Until then, I will stick with my twelve year old set and the studly repair man I sleep with.

Debie Spurgeon said...

They are a great pair, even if they don't match.
Costco is amazing for returns and replacements.
I heard of a lady that returned a large can of fruit cocktail that was ALMOST gone every week to Costco,they gladly replaced it and gave her a brand new can, every week.
I know that was off subject. Glad you're back in the laundry business. I actually like doing laundry.

Jan said...

Rolling rolling rolling, keep that laundry rolling. Keep that laundry rolling along.

Glad you got your new machines.