Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jack Jack Surprise Attack

Let me introduce you to my two little friends. They just arrived last week. I wasn't feeling well and my Mom didn't know why I had a fever and sick tummy.

(But I feel tons better now!)

Can You see them?How 'bout now?
Aren't they awesome?!
I am sure excited to have two new teeth. I have been biting on everything and soon I will get to eat real food!
Ironically, my Mom and Brother and Sister are all going to the dentist tomorrow!
If my Bro. and Sis get a special prize for being good at the Dentist, do you think I will get a special prize just for growing these suckers?
What are you working on?

6 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Wow 2 teeth. Thats great. Babys are so cute when they get there teeth. Thats exciting.
Bye bye.

Jan said...

Luckily I am not working on my teeth. I am working on my pantry. I took everything out and threw away and organized. I still have a mess, but I will continue after work. Have a great Jack day of teeth. Good job.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Cute little toothies Jack, sorry about the yucky tummy.
Be sure to let your mommy know you'd like cookies and cake to try first.

Deborama said...

so adorable! he is getting so big! your pics of nolan and carly were so cute! I want that halloween costume Carly had on, the pink ruffly one! Do they make my size?

Sonja said...

Wow, he is getting so big!

Elizabeth said...

Hey he is catching up to Britton. Our blog is fixed!!! Come visit us