Monday, January 14, 2008

Bath Redo- Finally

So.....1989 called.........they wanted their bathroom back! I told them, they could have it!

Poor Jon lived with a light purple/pink bathroom and sponge- treatment on the walls for too long!
I like real wood in bathrooms- but these wood cabinets were in a declining condition!


Shiny Gold light fixtures are out!

Here is the new Bathroom! We painted the Cabinents, walls, trim and spray painted the light fixtures to silver! (They were a quick- fix for now!) We also framed out the mirrors (They didn't have frames before- just beveled edges) and added more storage behind the toilet!


(Is it tacky to post your toilet on your blogspot?- Well- at least it's clean!)

I loved these big chunky, rustic hooks!

Music Monday-

I decided every Monday- I would add a new song to my playlist. I can remember my Dad listening to this one by Cat Stevens!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

I love love love your bathroom!! Great job - you should be a remodeling consultant :)

Karey said...

Have you ever thought of going on HGTV?