Friday, January 11, 2008

My Favorite Words...

Perhaps my favorite words in the English language (or any language for that matter) are:
Clearance Sale
50% Off!

My favorite vendor in an antique store is leaving- so everything is half- off.
I went looking for a night stand for Carli (cuz she needed a drawer to put her glasses in at night) and lucked out and found this one already stressed (so I didn't have to do it- even though someday I will need to paint it black to match her dressers and headboard). I only paid $25 for this nightstand!
The top has darling little shutters where she can put her pics of the Savior.

I wasn't expecting to buy myself one, but it was such a good deal, I couldn't pass it up! I need a cute, lined basket to put on this shelf. If anyone finds any good deals- please, let me know!

Have a Good Weekend!

I hope to have pics of the bathroom soon!

2 comments:

Karey said...

Your house looks so cute.I love Carli's room and cute dining room set too. Do you have a new house? How do you add music to your blog and how did you put your little pic on your comments? You seem to be a master at this blog thing.
~Karey

Karey said...

Terra,
What's your email address? Tell me how to set up one of those Dinner Groups here in our ward. It sounds like a great idea!
Karey