Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Snow Day..........From Church?

The weather was getting pretty cold and yucky last night! Jon said, "I wonder if the Bishop will want to cancel church tomorrow." I said, "What- They can do that?" I have never heard of cancelling church due to snow. (Obviously this is NOT Montana!) The roads are pretty slippery and the snow is still dumping down. We are just staying indoors in our jammies (Not doing a whole lot!) We will have to read scriptures with the kids later!

Will there be school tomorrow?

Bridger's snow boots were a good deal- only $2 last season!
(I guess we are gettin' our $'s worth!- I didn't think we would!)

Good thing we bought a snow shovel one year!

We haven't had to shovel our walks for a long time!

AAAAH! Let the 'melting' process begin!

2 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

That is the funniest blog title I have ever heard!!!I only remember one other time when church was cancelled. You are right though, for Montana this is probably nothing. (Just a reminder: there isn't any school tomorrow anyway.)

Karey said...

It brings back memories of growing up in CANADA! These pictures make my nose cold just looking at them. Just to rub it in.....it'll be 80degrees this weekend. Stay warm!