Friday, January 4, 2008

What the Heck!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am super frustrated and gonna use today's blog to vent!!! (I am only human!) However, if you don't want to put up with my negativity, then you can take this time to read an old post of mine, like This or This, or wait for the next one! Here goes............. My new dining table came and is Not what I expected! It is sure Lovely! but square! I made the gal at the furniture store measure and calculate with me how big it was gonna be for 45 mins. (So I wouldn't be in a mess like this) And we still got it wrong. I think that we could even live with the square-ness but realized that it has grooves on the top. It sure is cute, but if I kept it, it would be committing "furniture suicide!" With 4 kids, I would have to scrape and vacuum the grooves daily! I don't even have time for a shower every day. How on earth am I gonna keep up with de- gunking the table top every day? What the Heck !?!



My littlest son has been sick this past week. He got his first ear infection (of many- knowing the other ones as babies) and as been horribly grouchy and uncomfortable all week. He has been soooooooo gas-sy that it takes about 1/2 hour of burping and crying (Yes- sometimes I want to too- not burp so much , but cry) after he eats half of his meal. On top of all of that, I think that he now has pink- eye. What the Heck !?!





This morning, my daughter was waiting for the school bus to come and gave me a hug around the waist. Then she looked up at me and said, "but mom- I thought that your tummy wasn't supposed to be big after you have a baby."- (Nice, Carli!)- What the Heck !?!



And Finally- I am always checking my blogspot to see who has posted to comment or just to say"Hi!" (Thanks Sonja!) I know many people read this blog and don't comment. (You know who you are) Like Here and Here! Other bloggers get 7 comments, in like, 2 hrs. What the Heck !?!

In all of my negativity- I have been working on a project that is proving to be very satisfying- I will have to mention it later!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note

Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now

Don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy

Ain't got no place to lay your head
Somebody came and took your bed
Don't worry, be happy
The landlord say your rent is late
He may have to litigate
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy

Don't worry, be happy, Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy, Don't worry, be happy

The Bicknell Clan

rip said...

Hey, I can't peacefully eavesdrop on your life? You expect me to comment too? As if I don't have enough to feel guilty about, now I will be worried about your blog. "OH NO, I forgot to comment on Tara's blog today!"

Seriously, I love your blog. I remember ear infections and cranky babies. Try to take some time for yourself. Good luck with the table, ears, gas, eye and tummy.

Terri M

Karey said...

Love the table, but Yes, those little nasty grooves are going to make you CRAZY! But the table is really cute.