Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Copy Cat!

There are a few blogs that I stalk every day! I can't take credit for these ideas- but thought that they were cute- so I posted them here! My Secret Names...
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Pup-Pup Caravan

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
mint-chip snickerdoodle

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
T-JAC


4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Blue Shiatzu (I think thats how you spell it- you know, the little doggies that cuddle with you!)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Lynn Vegas (That sounds Hot- uh?!?!)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Jac-Te


7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Brown Italian Soda

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Ken William


9. ex*tic dancer Name: (fav scent + fav candy)
Cinnamon Apple Snickers (Jon will appreciate that one!)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Annette Charles (That is pretty cute- I would choose it!) (okay- not now....)

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Wilson Washington (sorry-can't think of a major city- it is late!)

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Bleeding -Heart (you'd think that would stand out amongst those in the spy- community!)


13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Nectarine fuzzy sockies

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Toast Willow

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Crafty Sunny and Breezy Tour


(Hee Hee)- I guess that we all need to have a good laugh at ourselves now and then!


Also.......... I saw this on a couple of blogs lately- I can't figure out how on earth to put the video on my blogspot- but it is darling and the song is so catchy and happy! You can check it out here!

p.s.- I snuk the song on my playlist! It makes me smile!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Putting videos on your blog is easy if there is an 'embed' link - which there is - yay! Just cut and paste in your post. The link is always on the right in YouTube.