Monday, January 7, 2008

A Sunbeam, A Sunbeam........

Bridger is now in Sunbeams. (what- didn't we just have him last week?) He did well on Sunday. He just sat there with a "This- is- new" look on his face. His Sunday school teacher, Sis. King is the best! Nolan and Carli both had her for Sunbeams! She made them all gi-normas hats that Bridger insisted on wearing all day Sunday (Even though we had dessert with some friends that night!) I finally figured out how to add music to my blog. Hope you are enjoying it. I love this song by Brandi Carlile. There aren't many songs that I hear that I love the first time I hear them, but this was one. I love music. I am one of those people that wishes that life was set to music. (Like in the movies) You know, like if you are happy, then a jiggy, uplifting song starts to play. Or if you are feeling adventurous then the Indiana Jones theme starts to play. Or if you are sad, then you hear the "Hero" song from 'Beaches'......you get the idea! I guess that I can set my life to music now with my blog!

No comments: