Monday, January 21, 2008

Martin Luther King Day

Okay- so I have had plans all day to post this!- but some things just don't work out like you had planned. The kids were home today and I had to take Carli to the ear Dr. (She had an another ear infection- wait 5 mins and the poor girl might have another one!) and I also had my dinner group to make meals for today-So it is 7:30pm and I am finally getting this posted! Nolan had his play on Fri. It was about Martin Luther King Jr. Nolan was a singer (and one of the best I might add- okay, I couldn't hear just him- but I am his Mom!)
Can you find him?There he is!!!
On Sat.- I woke up and Nolan was making paper boats from a Curious George Book that he read. The boats Quickly turned into hats!Jack looked adorable in his boat/hat!
Hopefully it won't take me forever to create a post tom.

1 comment:

l.a.c. said...

greetings :0) !! we loved your dinner tonight...we love your dinners every monday though! ella loved her special jell-o and shared with her family too. nolan and his curious george boat/hat are adorable...could this mean mischief like the little monkey?