Thursday, January 17, 2008

a Birthday Blog... For a Special Man!

It is the Birthday of one of the Sweetest and Neatest Men I have ever had the Pleasure of Knowing........ Our Dad and Grandpa,
Paul!

We Sure Love You!!!


For Your Birthday...
Jon wanted to get you something from this
Nolan wanted to get you this
Carli was leaning toward this
(I guess she misses Bill!)
Bridger liked this
Jack thought this was cool
(Sorry-he has a one track mind!)
But since the decision was up to me, I bought you THIS!
Have A Good Weekend!






3 comments:

Jan said...

Terra. I get to blog you now. Love the pics and you look adorable on your profile. Your so cute. If I don't go tomorrow, will I have to "defend" myself from you? Loves

Debie Spurgeon said...

I don't know Grandpa, but I know he's a lucky guy.

Unknown said...

Love those good looking grandkids!!!