Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What These Crazy Kids Are Saying These Days!

Back in my day (the 80's rock!)- the word was "rad"-
Everything was rad! If if was really, really rad- then it was totally rad-i-cal!

But, I was in Jr. High before I started using these so- "cool" words!

But my 6-year old daughter is all about cool!
I told her it was time for bed last night! She told me to CHIL- LAX!
I asked her if she knew what that meant! (Since she had no idea- I told her it was a combination of Chill-out and Relax!)- I think that she is watching too much Hanna Montana!
When did kids start to get older at a younger age?

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Nice hat, I love Cabelas! She definitely has style. And you're all decked out, I love the music player.... might have to get me one of those.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Kids do say the darndest things. Today one of the Spurgeon kids(who will remain nameless on request) said, "It's ok to kiss before you get married right, just to see if there's magic." I thought this was really sweet. My answer: a quick, suprized "NO!!!"

terramisu said...

Dester-
That's Right! That is sooooooo funny! Now I have to know who it is! We will talk later!